ICT with Business Studies Teacher in South Kent
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a part-time ICT with Business Studies Teacher (20 hours per week) in an established institution in South Kent as a cover for a member of staff with long term sickness. The candidate is expected to teach across Key stages 3&4 and must join immediately.
- An aspirational school with high expectations and a balanced approach to support and challenge enable their students and staff to succeed and achieve
- Is future focused but holds fast to traditional values and takes pride in the achievements it makes whether these be in the exam hall, on the sports field or in creative arts
- Promotes a strong sense of community and belonging and supports students to develop and flourish both academically and as young people
- OFSTED reports on the school have mentioned rigorous professional development among teachers who are focused on driving the quality of teaching to the highest standards.
- Ideally hold a valid teaching qualification or UK equivalent namely a: PGCE or a B.Ed/B.Sc with QTS
- At least two years of work experience in a school setting that can be referenced
- Must be passionate about teaching and delivering the curriculum but also genuinely concerned about making a difference to their students
- A strong communicator with a good command of their subject and in possession of good behaviour management skills
- Possess an up-to-date enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new one through GSL Education
At GSL education, we are dedicated 24/7 to find the best placements for deserving candidates whether you are a veteran or new to the profession. GSL is also an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community. If you would like to seize this opportunity to really contribute to the learning and nurturing of science among the younger generation, please send your CV to GSL Education ASAP!