I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Transfers SME to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh city centre. With a competitive and negotiable salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Responsible for management of assets transferring on and off the companys platform.
- To transfer platform holdings in and out of custody on a daily basis.
- Issuing Stock Transfer Forms to Fund Managers.
- Working with Electronic Transfer Solutions for Re-Registration
- Ensure all accounts held by the companys Nominees Ltd reflect accurate Transfer positions.
- Ensure that all platform assets are re-registered within KPI SLA timeframes.
- Perform investigation on Transfer In and Out requests.
- Managing Pension Cash Transfers for both manual and electronic requests.
- Agree Trade Settlement with counterparties and submitting requests to Broker/Crest.
- Support inbound calls from Corporate Clients and Plan Managers
- Report team MI on a daily basis.
- Working to multiple cut offs, often with tight deadlines
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure
- Qualifications: FS Industry recognised qualifications- IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA or working towards.
- Experience: 1 plus years in a similar role.
- Crest Settlement experience would be beneficial
Contact Neil Greene at HRC Financial Service Scotland
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency