Business Change Manager
Job Title - Business Change Manager
Location - The Quadrant, Milton Keynes
Rates - £351.49 LTD/Umbrella OR £311.20 PAYE
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Network Rail is looking for an experienced Business Change Manager within their Corporate, Route Services IT function. You will Accountable for the Business Change work-stream within ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Migration.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and execution of a business engagement plan, a project communications plan and the maintenance of a stakeholder mapping document; liaising with key stakeholders and identifying key agents of change.
The project 'ECM Migration' requires a great deal of business change in order to be successful and it has a current work-stream for which a lead resource is urgently required. The migration of content from legacy platforms will significantly impact current business processes across the whole organisation. It is vital that the engagement and communications plans are executed together with undertaking the leadership and process of liaison throughout.
Predominantly based in Milton Keynes, however, some travel will be required to key Network Rail sites; including London, Birmingham and Manchester.
- Design and deliver business change to impacted user communities in order to meet the requirements of the project brief. Deliver and obtain sign-off for business change outputs including processes, use cases, flow diagrams, work instructions, user guides, videos, training and briefings.
- Lead on project stakeholder management and communications to ensure the required level of engagement and understanding to facilitate successful delivery.
- Ensure measures and benefits realisation plans are in place to demonstrate business benefit.
- Own the plan for business change, report on progress to project stakeholders and sponsors, and manage issues and risks
- Comply with Network Rail and Route Services governance processes achieving Stage Gates and meeting reporting requirements.
- Undertake lessons learned cycles and take action to ensure continuous improvement
- Support other members of the project and programme team in achieving their project objectives.
- Drive for quality and timely outputs from other Network Rail teams and 3rd parties, and meet their requirements of the project in order to successfully deliver.
Your experience will include:
This role will report directly to the Project Manager. As you can see from the deliverables, the ideal resource must have;
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Business change management and benefits realisation experience in a large corporate environment
- Team working ethos and willingness to own a vital work-stream and undertake the necessary planning
- Previous experience of Network Rail and of data migration projects would be an advantage.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Network Rail is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.