UX/ UI Designer
London - Creative UI / UX Designer - Initial 3 Month Contract - Circa £450 - Start ASAP
My client, a leading Multichannel retailer, is looking for an exceptional UI / UX Designer to join their team and help build amazing user experiences and visual designs for their exciting newly launched digital journeys software solution. This role will sit within the Product team.
- UI and UX Design for the product and Implement the visual language of product in all designs
- Build the wireframes, storyboards, customer journey flows
- Work in partnership with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- UI testing in test environments
- Work closely with the technical team through the agile build process to ensure the integrity of designs are adhered to in the final product
- Make pixel prefect visual designs for the development teams
- Understand the business and user needs
- Run-through and ripen design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Evident UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Multiple device experience
- Good experience with creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards sticking to guidelines
- Strong working background with Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch, OmniGraffle (desirable) visual design and wire-framing tools
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and trends in UX/UI
- Agile / scrum methodology
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Creative, innovative, confident personality
- Stakeholder management
If this sounds interesting to you and you are available immediately or coming to the end of your contract, then please apply with your CV and short summary of experience to .