Shine Recruitment Ltd are currently looking for a full time Practice Manager to join a fantastic team in Hammersmith
Your role will be essentially to keep up to date with all CQC and GDC requirements and manage the practice in order to these regulations.
Start Date: ASAP
Previous dental experience is mandatory.
- Manage the scope of client processing including insurance verification, payment collection and correspondence.
- Analyze issues in operations to determine root causes and pro-actively address issues
- Conduct regular exterior and interior inspections to reduce risk, maintenance issues and hazards.
- Ensure compliance by interpreting and disseminating employee-relations laws and regulations.
- Keeping in date with CQC and GDC regulations.
- Monitoring of risks and audits on daily and weekly basis
The right candidate must have:
-Motivated and ambitious and extremely focused
-Exceptional customer service
-Excellent listening and communication skills as above.
Salary: £30,000+ pa
Please Contact Nadine for immediate Interview