Paraplanner - Christchurch - Temp - £1648 per hour
Paraplanner - Christchurch - Temp - £16.48 per hour
Our client, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing team. Paraplanning experience is essential for this role.
- Reporting to Directors/IFA's, with recommendations and ongoing work.
- Preparing recommendation reports and ensuring all appropriate document is available for client meetings.
- Researching pensions and investments.
- Liaising & communicating with product providers and clients.
- Updating and maintaining back office system.
- Liaising with the network & compliance department.
- Working alongside and supporting administration team.
- Ensuring administration & compliance process are followed and timescales met.
- Processing new business applications through to completion in a timely manner.
- Attend client and product provider meetings as required.
- Identity current and future business opportunities within the client database.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to current legislation, using this information to target relevant clients and produce effective marketing ideas.
- Ensure all business correspondence & telephone calls are dealt with in a speedy & appropriate manner.
- Ideally qualified or working towards CFP.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Paraplanning experience is essential.
- Knowledge of industry products.
- Knowledge of intelligent office would be advantageous.
This role is a temporary role for at least 3 months, with a view to be extended. Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
For Further information, please call Suzanne Sherriff on the Office and Commercial Team or send your CV toBond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency