Reporting & MI Analyst
- Full Time
A Reporting and MI Assistant is required for this well established financial services organisation based in Chester.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Understand and manage the company's data warehouse facility
* Reconcile regular data download content to existing reports to prove the integrity of the data
* Create data tables/pivot tables using sophisticated excel capabilities
* Analyse data and create board-level reporting and management information in the following key areas:
o Account spend analysis - by product/territory
o New account generation
o Account performance analysis - activity rates, attrition, fee generation
o Income reporting - interchange and fees
o Credit performance - delinquency, roll rates
o Business development performance
This role offers a basic of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
To to be suitable for this role you must:
* Experience of working in a reporting role in financial services
* Must have experience using ACCESS
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, both orally and in writing
* Ability to work under own initiative
* Strong PC skills
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear within 3 working day, please assume you have not been successful.