Garment Technologist - Childrenswear
Lipsy is excited to announce the launch of LipsyChildrenswear in March 2018! With the growth of the product area we are looking for an experience Childrenswear Garment Technologist.
You will drive fit sessions and seal product always working to KPI’s and in line with the critical path, work closely with our Buying and Design teams to progress product development and manage quality assurance, approve test reports, ensure product meets all Legal and Heath & Safety standards and so much more!
If you demonstrate the following, this could be an amazing opportunity:
- A wealth of childrenswear product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to negotiate
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of construction, fabrics and finishes
- Experience fitting woven & jersey is essential
- Knowledge factories is preferable
- A good awareness of Code of Practice
- Able to travel around the UK as and when required
We’d love to hear from you! We are offering a very competitive salary and remuneration package along with staff discount and a 4.30pm finish on Friday’s plus many more exciting benefits! If you look to inspire others, achieve brilliant results, love to work in a strong team culture, love to support others, are resilient and have strong vision - without forgetting to have fun! Lipsy is right for you!