An established Lloyd’s broker based in the Southend on Sea Essex area ares currently looking to recruit a Claims Technician to join their successful team. This is a well respected Lloyd’s insurance broker that prides themselves on the service they provide.
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 5 years’ experience working in a Claims Technician role and will be looking for a new challenge within a small and respected Lloyd’s broker.
You will need to be able to cope with a busy work environment dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the Claims and Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
- Broking claims files into the market
- Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts
- Updating paper files and electronic data.
- Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
- Daily use of A&S systems
- Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
- General administration
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude. All round claims support experience is essential as is a confidence with computers. Ideally you will be part CII qualified.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using the ECF, CLASS and Brokasure system. Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
Other desirable skills are:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
Our client is committed to continuous professional education and will offer study support when required.
For further information contact Kim Baker at ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today
ENS is an Equal Opportunities Employer