You will be working with an NHS Healthcare provider, which provide specialist care to adults and children in Birmingham and the surrounding areas, providing specialist community nursing care to over a third of Birmingham over 65 population. This role will allow you to develop your skills while working as part of a social enterprise who tailor their approach to ensure that they're able to deliver the best in patient care.
Positions are available to start ASAP on an ad-hoc, full time or part time basis. We are also offering all new registrations a signing on bonus of £150.00
We have vacancies available on an agency basis, offering you complete flexibility and control of your work pattern - picking from week day or weekend shifts in a variety of locations to suit you.
Positions are available on a full time, Monday to Friday, basis in addition to part time work across a 7-day rota for band 5 roles within a number of NHS Community Nursing Teams throughout Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Primary responsibilities of the role will include
* To undertake holistic assessments, making use of clinical reasoning skills.
* Provide high standards of individual care to patients in line with NMC guidelines.
* Organise and manage own time, delegating work appropriately.
* Wound care, including:
o Leg ulcer care
o Chronic wounds
o Pressure ulcers
o Post-surgical wound
* Non-oral medication administration
* Continence care
Working with Service Care Health, you will also benefit from:
* 4 payrolls per week
* Free Uniform
* Practical and online training, verifiable for CPD towards revalidation
* Specialist, single point of contact consultantFor more details, please contact Dan at Service Care Health on , or