Assistant Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity has just come up with a well known global software company working with clients in various different countries. My client are looking for an experienced, highly organised and responsible Assistant Finance Manager to join a small but vibrant finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity that promises progression in the future and stability in the long run.
The Assistant Finance Manager will report to (Head of Finance) the tasks will include:
• Various monthly and quarterly financial reports to management
• Monthly book keeping
• Raise sales invoices
• Credit Control
• Prepare documentation for external accountant
• Provide support in budgeting process
• Credit card & expenses reconciliations
• Support in various admin tasks
Part qualified accountant or Bachelor degree with a high standard of numeracy and compelling communication skill and 5+ experience within a Financial support role. Very good knowledge of Excel and experience with accounting systems like Quick Books, Xero, Sage etc. and IT-literate in MS Office 365.