A market leading national service company, based in Manchester, is looking to recruit an experienced credit controller. Due to an exceptional year, the company is looking to expand it's finance function. The purpose of the new credit control position will be to assist the credit team in the collection of the company's revenue.
Reporting in to the Credit Manager, the duties will include:
- Liaise with clients to collect outstanding monies
- Building key relationships to ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Resolve queries from clients and internal partners
- Customer account maintenance
- Allocating payments
- Assisting the Manager with month end tasks
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in a similar role within a fast paced target driven environment, strong communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
If your interested in developing your skills further within an award winning business, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately.