Internal Audit Manager
- Full Time
- Reviewing and appraisal of the performance and effectiveness of all systems of internal control, both existing and proposed to promote effective control at reasonable cost
- Ascertaining the level of compliance with established policies, procedures, directions, and relevant regulation and legislation
- Ascertaining the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of management information produced within the Group.
- Conducting unannounced fraud detection reviews in selected business units, undertaking special investigations and other ad hoc assignments;
- Formulating solutions appropriate to the activity under review; review and agree findings; secure management's commitment to the implementation of recommendations;
- Writing quality, accurate reports highlighting key findings, conclusions and recommendations for timely review with the relevant directors/senior managers and other interested parties;
- Preparing quality working papers for all work undertaken that can be relied upon by, to demonstrate control failures to company management
- Identification of risk areas and control weaknesses. Test transactions to ensure compliance with accepted operating procedures and standards, and evaluate the nature and potential impact of detected non-compliance;
You will be commercially aware, have the ability to review financial /commercial /operational /IT processes with SAP knowledge an advantage.
For futher information on this outsatnding opportunity please contact or for a confidential discussion