A worldwide law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their firm on a permanent basis. You will be working alongside the Business Development Manager and manage client relationships and develop new business. This opportunity is fantastic for someone who wants to gain experience within the marketing and BD functions area.
You will be required to:
- Draft and implement business and marketing plans.
- Work on pitches and credentials statements.
- Coordinate and draft directory submissions, league tables and awards.
- Coordinate events and conference attendance to help maintain the firms market position.
- Update market material including web content.
- Use of the firm's CRM system making sure all relevant information is on the system.
- Support the firmwide projects as and when needed.
The firm are looking for an ambitious, bright individual who are self-motivating with ideally 1.5/2 years' experience within a similar role in professional services. You will need strong interpersonal and communications skills who has great attention to detail and can take responsibility for projects.
If you are interested in this role above, please apply today!