Our client a small but fast growing Digital Agency in Brighton, with a brilliant working environment and social team, are on the hunt for an SEO executive who wants to take a progressive step in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a major role in a young and vibrant digital marketing company, passionate about innovation and personal development. There’s never a dull moment at the agency - who love living on the cutting edge of digital marketing and working together to produce outstanding results for their clients.
- At least 2 years’ experience (preferably with an agency background but not vital)
- Demonstrable experience in driving paid and organic search growth
- A passion for all things digital marketing
- A positive attitude and work ethic
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of team
- Technical SEO experience, including audit experience
- Adept at keyword research
- On-page optimisation skills - headings, duplicate content issues, canonicals, site speed
- Off-site skills - review analyze backlink profiles
- Reporting organic and keyword growth
- Proficient in Google analytics and/or third-party analytics tools
- Working knowledge of integral industry tools e.g. Google Keyword Planner, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- An understanding of HTML, CSS (with the ability to inspect source and analyse)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel
- Working knowledge of Adwords and paid search best practices
- An understanding of content marketing and backlink building strategies
- Client management experience, with strong communication skills
- The ability to deliver and project manage full SEO strategies from start to finish
- An understanding of international SEO best practices
Extra brownie points
- Able to speak another language
- A reasonable level of programming skills
On a more personal level, we’re looking for someone who:
- Likes to combine technical SEO with creative strategy
- Keeps up to date with industry trends and forecasts
- Takes a collaborative approach
- Is a good communicator in a client-facing role
- Takes initiative to identify additional growth opportunities
Other important info:
- Perks, pension scheme and an awesome team!
- Full-time role - 5 days a week, 9:30am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- A relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people (and a puppy).
- pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off!
- They regularly go to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.
What to expect from working there..
The agency take a relaxed but professional approach, with a football table on standby and an office dog (Bert) returning to the office from July. Expect to regularly attend industry events, partake in pub nights out and party Friday’s and liaise with all their lovely clients.
On a professional level, they’ll always give you room to grow and explore your passions in the industry. They give their staff the autonomy they need to forge their own paths and discover new passions. They’re focused on delivering outstanding results and that can only be achieved when they have a happy team who are dedicated to the business and what they do.