Looking for a new role in payroll? Do you have a strong background in payroll? if the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work with one of our most popular clients on a temporary basis.
Working within their South Wales based offices they are looking for someone who is proactive and has previously worked in accounts to reclaim money from customers and clients. The team is very friendly, the work is very interesting and to add this business to your background would be fantastic for your career.
- Process and calculate all statutory absences, i.e. sickness and maternity.
- Process all P45’s and new starter declaration forms in line with legislation, submitting data electronically to HMRC.
- Calculate and process pay runs and assist in preparation and completion of P60’s, P11d’s and year-end reporting.
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Making corrections to documentation to make documents acceptable for processing
- Establish and maintain employee records
- Analysis and preparation of payments data
- Managing the payroll aspects of a deductions recovery process with close interaction with the finance team.
- Advise employees on statutory legislation such as tax, national insurance and statutory sick pay.
- Ad-hoc management reporting
You will need experience/skills in:
- Must have strong excel skills
- Experience of working in a payroll department
- A good knowledge of all round accounts and payroll
- Ability to work in a busy accounts function
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to Reed Rewards
- The chance to work within an organisation that will build your experience and add to your background
- Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation so if you are interested APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business