Glazing Design Engineer
Brewster Pratap Engineering are working with a Nottingham manufacturing business as they look to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer with working experience of glazing, curtain wall, or facades.
Provide accurate, detailed and timely manufacturing drawings to enable products to be manufactured in an efficient and effective manner.
- Produce Glass & Fixing schedules as and when requested.
- Liaise with architects and main contractors.
- Work on an estimate and project specification.
- Attend co-ordination meetings (internally and externally).
- Work on an agreed project programme.
- Ensure that work is detailed in accordance with agreed sub-contract specifications.
- Relevant NVQ/HND or Degree.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Experience within the curtain wall and façade industry.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research and develop products.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Competitive basic salary
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.