Management Accountant Part Qualified
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well-established and successful national organisation based in the heart of Warwickshire.
We are looking for a part qualified Management Accountant who will responsible for the timely production of month end accounts and balance sheet reconciliations. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and can liaise and provide detailed financial reports for review by various senior stakeholders.
Main Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Producing detailed management accounts, explaining variances and analysing trends
- Supporting the delivery of budgets and financial forecasts
- Building strong relationships with key organisational stakeholders
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Preparing and submitting statutory year-end documents
To be considered for the role of Management Accountant you will have:
- Part qualification status (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a large scale finance function
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
The company offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a range of study support options.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at