Network Engineer Cloud
A communications technology group are looking for a Network Engineer to join a fast growing team and to undertake a key role to help achieve business goals.
The Network Engineer will be required to get involved in a mixture of project, BAU support and compliance work with the opportunity to progress your career contributing to strategy and design.
The successful Networks Engineer will be required to have the following skills or experience:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Automation tooling, Terraform, Chef
- AWS networking and network services
- Network Services applications and functionality i.e. DNS, DHCP, NTP, SIP , HTTP
- Application Layer protocol debugging i.e. SIP, HTTP
- Network and Application security i.e. Firewalls, Encryption (SSL, IPSec)
- Experience working under legislation/regulation restrictions i.e. PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA
- WAN routing technologies i.e. MPLS, VPLS, OSPF, RIP, BGP
- Scripting/Programming including SQL, PowerShell, Perl/Python, Bash/Shell; especially when used for deployment, monitoring and automating administrative tasks.
- High availability networking concepts and techniques i.e. Load Balancing, Clustering, Failover, diverse connectivity
- Proven experience in Windows and or Linux System Administration preferably in a high availability production environment
Based in modern offices in Basingstoke this Network Engineer is paying up to £40,000 with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@Spectrumit.co.uk or call Chris on