Our client is looking for experienced Claims Handler for their office just outside Crewe.
The role Claims Handler role is a permanent and is working 2 shifts Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm / 10:30am - 7pm (shifts alternate weekly) and 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
The ideal Claims Handler will need to be/have:
- This position would suit someone with previous experience within claims.
- Great interpersonal skills including good rapport/relationship and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- To be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions
- Flexible and committed to a career
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with the ability to embrace change positively
- Computer literacy together with and the ability to organize your own workload is essential
- Accuracy, attention to detail and an investigative approach
- Ability to work within agreed timescales and deadlines
- To work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering team performance
- To actively listen when interacting with customers using clear effective communication and adapt style to meet the customer needs
The Claims Handler role is offering a competitive basic salary, fun friendly working environment and realistic progression opportunities.