Finance Administrator - one year contract
A great opportunity has arisen to join an established business on a fixed-term contract. This is a pivotal role and requires a confident self-starter who enjoys the challenge of taking ownership of a project from start to finish.
You will primarily be responsible for the prompt processing of customer orders and all associated administration. This will entail liaising with customers and all areas of the business. This role would suit an experienced sales or finance administrator who is IT literate with good working knowledge of Excel.
It is essential that you demonstrate excellent organisation skills coupled with an adaptable approach to meet changing business needs and deadlines.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with PO’s
- Project and customer database management
- Maintaining project updates and information on Excel
- Liaising with customers and internal parties to ensure goods are shipped on time
- Raising sales invoices
- Contacting customers by telephone and email for outstanding payment of invoices
- Producing customer reports
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral member of the team and in return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.