Supply & Logistics Co-ordinator - consumer products
This role is working for a great London based company that designs, develops and manufactures design led consumer products for leading corporate companies and retailers including Accessorize, Topshop and Urban Outfitters.
They are seeking a motivated and hard-working Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator to join their team! Your primary focus will be to help manage a robust supply chain process ensuring products are efficiently moved through the different stages of production to plan.
You will work closely with the wider team to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by delivering product on time, on price and to brief.
In this Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator position, you should have the following personal profile:
- 2+ years supply chain experience.
- Experience of managing critical paths.
- Good Excel ability with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing with the Far East is beneficial.
- Retail buying (BAA) or Junior Product Developer / Product development experience would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Superb organiser with a professional and mature manner.
- Proactive and results orientated with the determination to see projects through from start to finish.
Your key responsibilities for this Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator position are as follows:
- Manage the critical path process, for multiple projects, so key deadlines are met.
- Work to build strong relationships with suppliers to ensure their full support in meeting out targets.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure a smooth transition of projects and all changes to the schedule are communicated immediately to the client.
- Brief projects to suppliers and/or Asia colleagues and follow up with VCs, phone calls and email to answer any questions.
- Maintain a clear and accurate log of activity on each account using internal systems.
- Liaise with Asia colleagues and factories to ensure that product offering is commercially viable and technically achievable meeting aggressive cost, quality and logistical targets.
- Ensure that records are kept up-to-date, so we can track when samples are expected, received, sent to buyer and approved.
- Ensure that samples are labelled and stored correctly so as to avoid loss or mix ups.
- Liaise with the Technical & QC Manager to ensure all products comply with relevant EC and USA safety directives.
- Final confirmation that all samples received are approvable for form and function.
- Through your effective critical path management ensure that all deliveries are on time.
- Relay extension requests between the client and Asia colleagues when required.
- Ensure that there is a clear audit trail for all situations that arise to minimise client penalties.
- Assisting the wider team with any commercial or logistics administration.
If you are the Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator we are looking for, send us your CV today!