Personal Tax Senior
- Full Time
We are a small and friendly independent firm based in Worthing looking for someone to join our busy team to assist with the tax function.
Reporting directly to the Tax Partner, you will be responsible for a looking after the tax affairs of a mixed portfolio of clients from those heading OMB to private clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing self assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Preparing income and expenditure accounts for small unincorporated businesses.
- Liaising with HMRC and other third parties to ensure the smooth handling of our clients tax affairs.
- ATT/AAT qualified or qualified by experience (with at 3 years working in a similar environment).
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Good working knowledge of IRIS or similar package and MS Office, especially Excel.
- Enjoy the opportunity to identify and assist with advisory work.
- Able to produce high quality work with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- The ability to work independently, so would suit a self motivated starter/finisher.
We are offering a salary in the region of £26,000 but this should be viewed as a guide and will be discussed further upon application.