About the role
The marketing coordinator will be responsible for managing the Smiley Amazon site and assist with the management and execution of logistics and budgeting of trade shows.
Work with Smiley trade partners and agencies to promote and sell Smiley products, including managing all logistics, establishing timelines, managing a detailed budget, systems development and implementation, sourcing and managing contracts with venues and vendors, and conducting post-event measurement/follow up to deliver effective event programs.
We’re a small-dedicated team doing big things - open-mindedness, positivity, agility and adaptability are critical for this fast-paced role.
- The marketing coordinator will work with the marketing team and our agency to maintain the Smiley Amazon site.
- Act as one of the first points of contact for the Smiley Amazon site.
- Communicate with the rest of the business any necessary changes to the site.
- Assist with agency management, assigning work and quality control of output.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish overall trade show project/timeline management, coordinate product offerings, source and manage contracts for venues, sand third-party vendors, as well as end-to-end logistical management for trade shows.
- Assist in the implementation and management all systems for event registration, onsite solutions, trade
show logistics, promotional items (trade show listings), inventory and booth hardware.
- Manage critical paths and budgets for each event, providing accurate financial information to accounting throughout the planning process.
- Reference the brand style guidelines to ensure all brand guidelines are accurate and approved before executing in any trade show or event.
- Work with studio team to manage the studio calendar.
- Work with the category teams to ensure Smiley’s product image bank is kept update and properly catalogued.
- Manage marketing calendar, ensure its kept up-to-date.
-Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Confident and highly ambitious university graduate - eager to take on a developing role within a growing business.
- Highly organised, proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in a digital role is desirable but not essential.
Please apply by sending over your CV, a cover letter, and your salary requirements.