C# Developer - Crewe - Up To £40,000
If you’re a C# developer based close to Crewe, I may just be working on your ideal role! Here are the highlights:-
- You’ll be working in a close knit, technology focused team on cutting edge development projects.
- Chances for career progression and to grow your skillset with training opportunities including a subscription to Pluralsight.
- Up to 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays rising year on year up to 30 days.
- Contributory pension, private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- Great transport links with free on-site parking, short walk to train station and cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
You’ll be working on a mobile application built in Xamarin that can be used on both Android and iOS. This is a tracking application used by employers to track how safely their employees are driving. The application takes telemetry information and stores it in a cloud based database using Azure.
You will also be working on integrating the application with the company’s servers. This will involve writing web services that can be called by the application to take data from the server so that it can be displayed. This will also include text integration to send messages to the user. The application will only work if both Bluetooth and GPS are on, so if it shows on the system that one or both of them aren’t on, a message will be sent to the user.
The company are also looking to bring in a customer engagement element to the application that will inform the user of if they are driving dangerously and reward good driving with online retail vouchers.
- MVC or WebForms
The company are also keen to find someone with experience of working with Xamarin to create cross platform mobile applications, although this isn’t essential. This could be your chance to pick it up!
This is an incredibly forward thinking company who aim to make sure that everyone is keeping their skillset completely up to date. If this sounds like the kind of role you’re looking for, please send over your CV and we can discuss it in more detail. Alex - Chassam Recruitment is your man!