This permanent Accounts Payable position based in Potters Bar will provide great opportunity for a junior in the finance world to really thrive.
An established organisation based in Potters Bar is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their accountancy team. This company is a leading name in the industry and an extremely reputable company to work for.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process ad hoc daily manual payments in a timely and cost effective manner
- Assist with any bank reconciliation
- Administrative support for suppliers
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Daily completion of conflict search
- Produce monthly reports
- Processing and raising invoices
- General administration support to payment team as required
The successful candidate must:
- have very good communication skills
- be able to work in a team environment with deadlines
- have an understanding of the role and the finance world
- have strong IT skills and pay attention to detail
An inclusive training programme is something this company pride themselves on. An opportunity for progression with a good income in a well known business in Potters Bar.