Exams, Data and Assessment Officer - Hackney, East London
Role: Exams, Data and Assessment Officer
Location: Hackney, East London
Salary: £80 - £120 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary long-term
GSL Education are currently seeking an experienced Exams, Data and Assessment Officer to undertake a position starting immediately at one of our innovative secondary schools in East London.
The role is at a co-educational community school with its own sixth form where employees are valued and developed. It is a high achieving and thriving school with excellent examination results and also has excellent facilities and teaching spaces.
The school is based in the borough of Hackney and has great transport connections. In 2017 the school was graded Good by OFSTED.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Being responsible for the smooth, efficient and compliant running of all aspects of data and exams.
• Supporting the school’s Data Manager to provide a data management and Information service to the school and its stakeholders.
• Proactively managing the SIMS 'Exams Organiser’ program.
• Liaising with Heads of Faculties and other stakeholders to ensure that students are entered into correct examinations in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and being responsible for accurate records of all exam related data.
• Ensuring the school has up to date exams policies and procedures.
The successful applicant should:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have good time management skills
• Have a high level of competency with Microsoft Excel
• Have a high level of competency in Windows file management techniques.
• Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Have proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks (Good time management).
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Taryn at GSL Education.