- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Impressive Benefits Package & Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for Professional Development
My client, a Newtown based manufacturer with an international presence, seeks a cost engineer/estimator to join a skilled, motivated team, develop the best practice purchasing techniques, and supply chain philosophies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has experience in material cost management and a strong foundation in manufacturing.
- Forming high-level cost estimates for new and existing products.
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities.
- Providing technical support to buyers.
- Undertaking price change assessments to ensure value for money.
- Working alongside the design team to develop cost effective solutions.
- Providing relevant managers with status updates.
- Must have a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and commercial astute.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Degree or qualification in engineering desirable.
- Accurate in delivery with a keen eye for details.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- The ability to demonstrate cross-functional teamwork.
- Excellent communicator able to work as part of a team.
- Highly numerate and computer literate.
An established manufacturer with a global reputation. This business provides numerous opportunities for career development.
- Impressive Employee Benefits
- Enrolment in Company Pension
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.