Eurasian Finance Business Partner - Overheads
An exciting new role working for one of the worlds most renowned FMCG Brand names. Their target audience being a high flying (recently/newly) qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA who are looking to join a world class company that put an individual's professional development and work-life balance at the heart of their culture.
Some of the key highlights of the role:
- To be the main and first point of contact for all senior stakeholders, like the Eurasian Leadership Team (EFLT), Eurasian Supply Leadership team (R-SLT), and other regional stakeholders, on overheads queries and modelling
- To maintain and improve the Eurasian overheads reporting to stakeholders; to communicate regularly and clearly to stakeholders
- To monitor, analyze and explain the current status and evolution of these overheads; to flag risks and opportunities toward Replan delivery, and to challenge/verify overheads inputs in case of significant deviations
- To provide Eurasian budget holders with a periodical update on their spending
- To be the functional expert of the Global Overheads Tool
- Partners with budget owners and others to drive actions to ensure Replan delivery
- Analyzes and investigates with stakeholders options to reduce overheads as to achieve at least 4% productivity improvements year on year (Value Leadership)
- Puts plans in place with stakeholders to ensure longer term delivery of this ambition
- Benchmarks overheads costs and organisational designs within Food and with other segments and businesses, to ensure we remain lean and competitive
- To partner with Indirect Buying on identifying and driving overheads improvements year on year
- Drives with stakeholders joint long term thinking and planning of organizational design and expenses
If you are an aspiring high flying CIMA/ACA/ACCA accountant looking to work for one of the world's best businesses to work for, offering outstanding development opportunities then apply now for immediate consideration. The role can be based in either of the two locations.