Solution Architect - Crewe - 6 months - £500-£550 per day!
Your new company
You'll be working for a large Public Sector organisation who are going through a large Digital Transformation Project.
Your new role
This is a delivery focused role 'embedded' and working in very close collaboration with suppliers project delivery teams, providing a blend of detailed technical solution design and design assurance services to one or more projects on behalf of the programme Chief Architect.
The programme is being delivered via a number of work-streams which focus on specific areas of IT delivery:
- End User Environments
- Hosting and Application Support
- Service Management and Service Integration
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates will need:
- A passion for fast moving, agile delivery environments.
- The confidence and interpersonal skills to become the trusted advisor to supplier counterparts.
- A collaborative and team-building attitude
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening).
Candidates should demonstrate a solid understanding across multiple technology domains, including:
- System Delivery using Noide.JS, Java and related technologies and application styles (including Web, Batch and component Integration using Micro-services, APIs, SOA, Web services, JSON, etc.).
- Broad experience of Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques and technologies, particularly based on Jenkins pipeline management
- Infrastructure as Code
- Performance and operability testing
- Data management including SQL, XML, JSON and distributed transaction integrity
- Identity and role based access solutions
- Agile delivery
- Highly secure public sector services.
- Utilising common/shared platform services, internal and external (e.g. GDS common platforms)
- Specific experience in MS Dynamics, Azure AD and Dell Boomi would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a 6 month initial contract role paying £500-£550 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.