Our client is a consumer sector business based south of the Tyne. The a seeking a Payroll Assistant to join their busy team who will be responsible for providing an effective payroll service to the company.
- To ensure that all employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner in line with the
- To ensure all new employees have the correct paperwork submitted prior to payment
- Ensuring correct information is supplied to other departments of the business
- Input monthly payroll data in to the Sage Payroll system
- To Process and monitor all staffing changes including starter, secondments, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries
- To input and calculate SSP, SMP, SPP payments
- The processing of relevant Inland Revenue forms including P45, P46
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of the statutory payroll legislation,
- Ensure all Time sheet Exceptions/Time Errors are investigated and corrected on a timely basis.
- You must be an experienced payroll assistant
- You must be up to date with payroll legislation
- Strong Excel skills are essential
This is an urgent requirement and the client hope to interview soon so please apply today to avoid disappointment.