Quality Auditor - Permanent night shift (4on 4off) - £24,000 - FMCG
Are you are a quality auditor who enjoys working on the night shift ?
Would you like to be the most senior person on shift and lead your own quality team?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding company based locally to Thetford, providing technical cover for shift to ensure product conforms to Food Legislation, BRC and customer and internal quality standards.
You will need to have experience with :
- Responsible for shift production ensuring optimum service in terms of quality, quantity and punctuality whilst promoting safe working practices.
- Have authority to suspend production at any time if the above conditions are compromised.
- Leading internal and external audits.
- Three years in a management QA role.
- Food safety. HACCP, and BRC.
In this role you will be a key member of the quality team and will need to have a proven track record in managing teams you will also need to adapt quickly in a fast moving food manufacturing environment.
You will receive a salary of £24,000 and a great benefits package, if you would like to discuss this role in more detail please apply