Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Days - £27,000 - £35,000
This highly reputable bespoke business that is going through a big expansion at their recently refurbished site with all new autonomous equipment. The business is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their skilled and experienced maintenance team. The Maintenance engineer will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment and be very compitent electrically. The Maintenance Engineer they are looking for will be working on PPM's mainly but will also find themselves reacting to breakdowns, working on projects and different uses of continuous improvement. The maintenance Engineer will benefit from joining a very bespoke
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge.
- Maintenance Engineer will need a electrical engineering or maintenance qualification.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Experience working with Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
- PLC fault finding.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Outstanding Bonus and Benefits package.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, discounted shares.
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Burton-On-Trent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.