Automotive Vehicle Body Repair & Paint Tutor
Goldman & Fine are currently looking for an Automotive Vehicle Body Repair & Paint Tutor, for one of our well established clients based in Derby.
The client has been around for 10 years now and are experts in training young apprentices.
Overview of Role :
To guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of their qualification
To deliver effective teaching, learning and assessment to learners Deliver the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s to your case-load of learners Reporting to Regional Manager.
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications through great teaching and learning
Deliver and facilitate teaching, learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
Recruit learners to maintain case-load to support team growth including minimum of two enrolments/vacancies generated per month
Performance against key measures delivered consistently
Support the learning process through use of learning resources, Fuse and facilitating workplace on-the-job training as required
Plan the assessment process with learners and employers - observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation
Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learner’s qualification
Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety
Monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learner’s
knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity
Consistently demonstrate our Cultural and Brand Values
Skills and Knowledge
- 2 years’ minimum at management level within your sectors of expertise relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
- Sales and business development skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of the relevant occupational sector.
Qualification and Training :
- Good standard of general education including 5 GCSEs - English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant occupational qualification
Personal Qualities and Attributes :
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Conscientious, assertive and self-disciplined
- Desire to succeed and adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to work flexible hours and locations
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- A strategic and commercial attitude
- A creative, lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
Desirable Criteria :
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Achieved a vocational qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
- Relevant Technical Certificates
- AET (Level 3) & CET (Level 4) or equivalent (Cert Ed)
The Client pride Themselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply, click apply on this advert. Alternatively please call and ask for Ben.