Software Development Engineer - Dorset - £35-45K
Software Development Engineer - Dorset - circa £45,000 p.a.
Are you an experienced Development Engineer seeking a new opportunity where you will be a key member of a strong software development team?
Are you able to fulfil and develop robust and reliable software systems as well provide leadership and knowledge guidance to graduates and apprentices within the team?
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be required to understand and translate system requirements into a design, develop code, produce design documents, organise and attend design reviews, and implement the designs into the relevant programming language.
Software Development Engineer Requirements:
- Programming languages including C / C++, Python, and Java/Java Server Page (JSP)
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Must have, or be able to obtain, SC or DV security clearance
- Understanding of system architecture
- Able to write design documents and understand message sequence charts
- Experience of UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of, or interest in, telecommunications
- Agile/Scrum methodologies desirable
You will be offered as salary of circa £35-45,000 p.a. (which could be slightly negotiable) plus an excellent benefits package consisting of 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, pension, private health insurance, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and free parking.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Software Developer, Software Engineer, Development Engineer, C, C++, Embedded C, Java, JSP, Source Control, Version Control