Science Teacher or 2nd in Charge - Maternity Cover - April
2nd in Charge of Science or Strong experienced Science Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Outstanding School in Lambeth
£120 - £200 per day
I am working with an Outstanding School in Lambeth, where the school truly care about the outcomes of the children they teach, this means they set high expectations of themselves and of the students - the result, a working environment where staff and students focus is to achieve and strive for the best this applies to the staff teaching practice as it also applies to the students work ethic and aspirations.
The school require a strong and engaging 2nd in Charge of Science or a Strong Science Teacher looking for a challenge, to assist an exemplary School to continue to remain one of the best schools in the borough. An experienced Science Teacher who specialises in any discipline would be highly desirable. The school has a focus on assisting in furthering your career through continuous professional development. This is further supported by the established staff who are able to offer pearls of wisdom to ensure that the successful applicant can develop their teaching style to work effectively in the school environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status by the date you are due to start
- Full knowledge of National Curriculum in their specialist subject as well as other science subjects
- Knowledge of recent curriculum developments
Please note that applications will only be accepted via Paul Madigan at Veritas Education. To discuss this role please contact Paul Madigan on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'