Head of Internal Audit
This dynamic, innovative and acquisitive group has gone from strength to strength, expanding its already successful portfolio of services and moving into new markets, both locally and overseas.
It is now seeking a forward thinking Head of Internal Audit to help the business take the next steps in its ambitious and exciting growth journey.
Leading a small team, reporting to the Group Finance Director and with direct involvement with the Audit Committee Chair, the role will include:
- Develop and execute the risk based, flexible and commercially focused annual audit plan
- Quickly build business critical relationships across various divisions and territories, positioning the function as a value-add partner
- Ensure the tracking and follow-up of management actions to address identified control gaps, including holding action owners accountable
- Provide proactive advice to the business on risk management and controls to support the continuous improvement of the control environment.
- Promote good governance, risk management and controls across the business
- Design and oversee the execution of the group's overall internal controls program
- Develop a dual source IA capability
- IA thought leader in designing the Company's risk identification, assessment and auditing protocols
This is a high profile leadership role within a dynamic and impressively successful organisation. It requires an individual with in-depth Internal Audit experience, ideally from a Big 4 environment, who exudes gravitas and credibility and can operate seamlessly across a range of senior stakeholders. With high levels of emotional intelligence and an adaptable approach to relationship building, you will have the ability to excel within a rapidly changing growth environment. This is an opportunity that offers the scope to shape the Internal Audit environment across an evolving business, which will in turn offer you longer term career development.