Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £22 - 25k per annum DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences - via brands, corporations and associations - with the owners of travel assets. Kognitiv clients aspire to gain control over distribution and crucial consumer and market data to increased return on assets and to create tangible and meaningful value for their best consumers.
We are an entrepreneurial company with significant growth ahead of us and looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Benefits, to include a selection of:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits choose from, we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.