Position: Patent Paralegal:
Salary: £24k - £26k
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
As this top IP firm continues to expand we are looking to grow our Patent Paralegal team. Are you someone who is looking for a stimulating and varied Patent Paralegal position working alongside a supportive and friendly team?
We are offering a competitive remuneration package, great benefits and the opportunity to develop your career in a top ranking IP firm.
* Paralegal support for Patent Paralegal Manager and fee-earners
* Paralegal support for clients and foreign attorney firms
* Support for European Grant team; inter alia processing of incoming emails, instructing local attorneys, obtaining claims translations, client liaison, diary management etc.
* Reporting patent publications and grant certificates
* Reporting design publications and registration certificates
* Support for dedicated-client paralegals
* Internal and external support regarding Ipendo database
* Internal support of eBilling matters
- CIPA Administrators' Certificate would be an advantage
- Some Renewals experience preferable but not essential
- Experience of patents and designs (not necessarily EP/GB)
- Familiarity with online filing
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please enquire for more details.