GBM Accounts are a small firm of accountants based in Old Cantley, Doncaster. We provide accountancy services to small businesses (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies), mostly consisting of accounts preparation, tax returns, VAT, bookkeeping, and payroll.
We are looking for a member of staff to provide assistance in three main areas:
- Accounts preparation work, VAT returns, and bookkeeping. Knowledge of payroll would be an advantage.
- Admin tasks on a regular basis, such as administration in respect of new clients, database maintenance, reconciliation against HMRC's records, etc..
- Administration projects, in respect of changes in accounting practice, updating in procedures, etc..
The role will be 3 days p/w.
Due to the mixed content of the work, it is envisaged that candidates will be comfortable with both figure work and administrative tasks. Ideally, candidates should have experience of working within an accounting practice. In addition, candidates should display the following attributes:
- Confident at speaking to clients,
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and grow with the role,
- Able to use initiative and work unassisted,
- Methodical and have organisational skills,
- Able to present professional image in all communications and client interactions.
No agencies please.