Tax Investigations - Associate Director - London
A forward-thinking accountancy firm with a strong London presence seeks a Senior Manager or Associate Director to join their team.
You will be a key part of taxation team with a strong investigation pipeline you will work alongside a number of well-connected Partners, driving the business forward whilst leading client engagements and delivering on various disputes and disclosures.
This role would suit a broadly experienced, aspirational Director with specific experience of the following:
- COP9 (CDF) Serious Tax Fraud
- Offshore disclosure (e.g. LDF, WDF)
- COP8 (Marketed avoidance, offshore structures etc)
- Tax enquiry management, individuals and corporates
- Residence and domicile challenges
- Tax dispute resolution including Mediation (ADR) to litigation (Tax tribunals)
- Resolution of participation in tax avoidance schemes
- Tax risk management principles e.g. Senior Accounting Officer
- Tax administration advice
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation regarding the Investigations market, please contact Kevin Racher on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR