National Field Sales Manager
National Field Sales Manager - Fine Foods - South East
£50-£55k, Uncapped Bonus, Full Expensed Company Car
Reporting to the Managing Director, the job-holder will be responsible for the motivation, direction, control and development of the ASM Team. The role will require a high level of man-management expertise to achieve stretching Targets through the efforts of the entire Team.
The job-holder will be responsible for:
- Planning a sale and contact strategy to deliver results in line with Company growth targets. These plans will include the retention and development of existing business and aggressive activity to win new business.
- Planning pro-active prospecting and client networking, including face-to-face client meetings.
- Demonstrating products and services to clients to assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Planning the ASM activities to achieve stretching targets for New Product introductions and distribution.
- Implementation of price changes to an agreed time-schedule.
- Liaison with Marketing and Purchasing departments to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Plan and lead sales meetings to motivate and direct the ASM Team with clear priorities and targets.
- Participation in presentations and exhibitions as required.
- Maintaining an up-to-date diary and schedule detailing workloads and results of meetings in accordance with Company protocols.
- Planning a schedule of Field-accompaniments to support and develop the Team.
- Demonstrating that such accompaniments have a positive business impact and contribute to improved performance by individuals and the Team overall.
- Identifying and resolving training needs within the ASM team.
- Supporting and actively promoting all Company marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working to agreed Budgets.
- Assisting Credit Management in the risk mitigation of bad debts.
- Ensuring that ASMs Plan and Report in accordance with Company Standards.
You must be a real foodie, have man management experience, be enthusiastic about fine food, be energetic and committed to coaching and developing your team.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV or call me on
Territory Sales, National Account Executive, Area Sales Manager, Business Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager