Learning Designer / Instructional Designer
E-Learning Specialist - Learning Designer / Instructional Designer
Location: London - E1 8QS
Salary: Competitive package depending on experience
Employment Status: This role is open to candidates who are looking for both a part time and full time position. We will consider flexi working arrangements for this position.
About the company:
AMT Training is the world's leading financial training business, equipping analysts and associates with the core skills required in banking and related sectors.
Main Purpose of Role:
To assist in all aspects of e-learning design and development and other e-products provided by the organisation to its clients. Also design and develop e-content in all forms and promote best practice. The ideal candidate will able to recommend new and innovative e-learning solutions that are compatible with our LMS system.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Plan and design content to industry's standards using appropriate e-learning methodology and satisfy customer demands
• Development content utilising tools such as Articulate storyline and Captivate
• Managing and maintaining our Learning Management System (LMS) and recommending new ways of displaying content
• Create SCORM files for videos and quizzes / exams
• Migrate / update and publish recordings: amend outputs for delivery
• Explore, evaluate, recommend, plan, develop and pilot new technologies to keep ahead of the competition
• Collaborate with Client Service manager's (CSM's) and trainers on improvements to blended learning and recommend new and innovative ways of displaying content on our e-learning platform.
• Liaise with the Materials Manager and the Managing Director
• Liaise with clients, and meet any additional requirements they may require
• Recommend new and innovative ways to improve the webinar experience for our clients.
• Collaborate with Wilmington's e-learning team
• Respond to client demands under tight deadlines
• Provide support to Materials Team with any AMTO-related queries
• Assist with client pitches where needed
• Answer trainer, CSM, client queries
Expectations and Measures (what does 'success' look like for this role):
• Prepare and communicate solutions clearly with colleagues as well as with clients
• Inform company users of platform updates; coach them as and when necessary
• Successfully tackle technical issues, seeking and applying relevant resources
• Map, review and work on improving processes
• Report issues to senior management
• Seamlessly organise and run webinars
• Identify urgent queries and requests, and prioritise accordingly
The person in this role:
• Good end to end design and development experience from Instructional Design to delivery
• Must be prepared to work hard in a busy deadline orientated environment
• Thinks creatively and brings digital learning content to life
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The skills required:
• Intermediate knowledge of Moodle
• 3-5 years' experience in e-learning
• Highly organised
• Ability to work independently.
• Experience and competence with Microsoft Outlook
• A knowledge of the banking industry
• Educated to degree-level or equivalent;
• Experience with Microsoft Office PowerPoint/Word /Excel 2010.
• Experience using Salesforce
• Knowledge/Experience of Adobe Connect
• Adobe CS and Articulate experience