We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to support activities for the group and one of our broking brands. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Marketer to join a growing business, in a challenging yet rewarding role.
PIB is a new and rapidly growing business that has completed 12 acquisitions since April 2016, increasing our employee base from 50 to 800+ people in 18 months across 24 offices. As a consequence, our environment is an exciting place to be, as well as rapidly changing and continually growing.
The group has multiple brands and each business runs its own marketing activities. This role will support the PIB Insurance Broking brand which operates from multiple offices in multiple customer segments. Also, this role will work within the central Group team to support the development of Group marketing materials. The marketing activities will include:
- Working with our broking teams to plan and develop integrated marketing campaigns to target specialist sectors in partnership with key stakeholders
- Produce new materials and update existing materials so that they look smart, professional and engaging for clients
- Gathering and drafting fresh content, as well as sourcing relevant visuals to bring messages to life
- Act as the initial contact for teams who regularly exhibit at large or small events - understand the objectives, discuss requirements, provide advice, guidance and delivery.
- Delivery may include helping to create marketing materials or collateral so they are smart and on brand e.g. written materials, banners, video, social media activities
- Support preparations for PIB's attendance at the flagship industry event of the year - BIBA.
Manage our social media channels (primarily LinkedIn) as an effective marketing tool to raise awareness of our products or services, and establish ourselves as thought leaders in our specialist areas:
- Provide advice and assistance to teams around the business on how to use LinkedIn as an effective sales and marketing tool
- Ensure there is a regular stream of engaging and relevant content for existing and prospect clients (either by creating or curating content)
- Measure the effectiveness of our social media strategy and continually improve our approach
From time to time, opportunities may arise for you to get involved in and help shape our internal communication and employee engagement activities.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Confident using a range of marketing tools to develop and support customer contact
- 3-4 years' previous experience
- strategies / campaigns e.g. email marketing tools, Zywave
- Stakeholder management
- Strong writing and proof reading
- 'Nose for a story' and ability to generate fresh content and ideas from a variety of sources
- Social media and web savvy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Comfortable using design software e.g. illustrator to create compelling and professional visuals / images / documents
- Can-do attitude and able to provide flexible solutions or adapt / respond to change requests and 'get the job done'.
- Happy to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Open to collaborating and sharing ideas across various stakeholder groups and marketing peers
- Benefits Included are:
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Pension scheme
- 26 Days Holiday
PIB aim to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.