Exciting accounts assistant opportunity at a growing business in the Flintshire area. This is a temporary position, but for the right candidate it could go permanent.
This is a growing manufacturing business based in the Flintshire area. Due to a huge period of growth the team is massively expanding in the upcoming months. They are based in modern offices with an upbeat vibe.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible fopr the following:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with months-end and other duties
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement supplier reconciliations
- Processing invoices
- Payment runs
- Cash handling
- Cash allocation
- Other adhoc duties.
The successful candidate will require the following criteria:
- Previous experience in purchase ledger or a similar role
- Great organisation skills
- SAGE experience would be advantageous
- Be available immediately or at short notice
This temporary - permanent opportunity will provide the following:
- £19 - £21k
Fantastic work environment, modern offices
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers