Functional Skills Tutor - Luton
Morgan Hunt are in partnership with a leading Grade 2 Ofsted "Good" training provider who are currently recruiting for a Functional Skills Tutor in Luton. This is a full time role until July 2018 with the possibility of extending onto a permanent contract. This is paying between up to 30,000. The successful candidate will be delivering to learners on the work p[programme who are aged 19 and over and will be referrals from the job centre. This role will also include delivery of the Employability framework such as interview skills etc so previous experience is ideal but not essential.
The Functional Skills Tutor will be responsible:
- Developing schemes of work and lesson plans for Functional Skills Maths and English
- Delivering Functional Skills Maths and English to learners aged 19 and over
- Providing training and coaching to support tutors in regard to delivery
- Ensuring that awarding body requirements are met at all times
- Supporting the quality manager in implementing quality assurance systems for teaching, learning and assessment
- Ensuring the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework standards are met and reflected in the delivery
- Making sure that learners are working towards the appropriate target level based on the outcome of their initial assessment
The ideal candidate for the Functional Skills Tutor role will have:
- A full teaching qualification for example a CTLLS/DTLLS/Cert Ed or PGCE
- Previous experience of delivering Functional Skills Maths and English up to Level 2
- Experience of working to awarding body standards in delivery of qualifications
- The ability to design schemes of work and session plans to awarding body qualification requirements
- To be flexible on travel as this role requires covering various centres
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.