Commercial Finance Manager
A leading media buying agency based in an award winning office in the heart of London has opening for newly created Commercial Finance Manager position.
The Commercial Finance Manager will report directly into the Head of FP&A. The objective of the role is to manage the end to end revenue recognition process for the UK and to improve processes and training across the 5 Management Accountants which this role will manage.
You will be exposed to all client portfolios and have visibility to all revenue steams. This is a highly autonomous role where you will control the P&L and balance sheet from a revenue perspective.
- Supervise a team of 8, including staff training and managing the workload of the department
- Oversee the accurate recording of billings and income on a monthly basis
- Oversee the monthly consolidation of income and reporting
- Lead the budget / reforecast and consolidation of income
- Work with the Head of FP&A to design and implement best in class management reporting pack, tailored to the agency’s requirements
- Work with the Management Accountants to enhance the level of their analysis
- Responsible for the management and revenue relating to Non client revenue including Media credits, Adserving, Inventory, Barter and Rebates
- Assist the Financial Controller in ensuring that a robust set of internal controls is maintained
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified / newly qualified along with a strong commercial finance background gained within a previous media business.
- Previous experience of managing a finance team
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact effectively with employees of all levels including senior stakeholders and non finance stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a large team, also in conjunction with wider finance team to manage WIP and networking capital
- Ability to coach and develop talent, always seeking to bring out the best in people
If you are currently in a Commercial or Management Accounts role where your main focus is Revenue and you are now looking to elevate your career then this could be a great opportunity to achieve that.
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits along with great flexibility and real opportunity to further enhance your career.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.