Management Accountant - Financial Planning and Analysis
Age UK are looking for a Management Accountant to work on our Financial Planning and Analysis for the group consolidation and management reporting process.
You will support the Group Services division with management information services, including development of business plans and budgets. Review performance using both financial and non-financial measures, providing insight and commentary on the activities undertaken and support in evaluating future development plans.
Deliver timely, high quality, robust management information and reporting.
Develop, communicate and administer clear management reporting requirements, policies and planning timetables for the organisation.
Support the delivery of the annual budget and quarterly financial forecasts for the Group in a timely manner, ensuring they are subject to appropriate challenge and analysis.
To continuously develop and deliver timely performance reports, KPIs and trend analysis, sector comparisons, and other information together with comments and conclusions, ensuring that information provided to Divisions and Boards is relevant and of a high quality, that can be used and relied upon to evaluate activities and take business decisions.
Build strong working relationships with staff in Group Finance.
Please see attached Job Description for full details.
- Qualified Accountant preferred. Would consider experienced part-Qualified Management Accountant also.
- Prior experience within an FP&A, Management Accounting (or similar) function
- Report creation and development skills including the use of KPIs to explain trends etc up to Board Level presentation standards.
- Substantive experience in the general control of financial operations including budgeting, analysis, investigations, problem solving.
- Knowledge and proven experience working with financial reporting and accounting packages. Infor and Navision experience advantageous but not essential.
- Systems implementation experience also advantageous but not essential.
This is a Fixed Term Maternity Cover until the end of October 2018.
For further details about this role please click on the link and visit Age UKs careers site.