Ecommerce Project Manager
As an Ecommerce Project Manager for my client,aAn award-winning ecommerce consultancy for forward-thinking retailers, you will have the responsibility to manage the delivery of concurrent ecommerce projects within budget, time and quality requirements. You will operate with a large degree of autonomy in managing your projects, your key objectives are delivery, quality, and business success whilst engendering and promoting a collaborative team focused approach.
Main duties of the Ecommerce Project Manager role :
? Be part of a high performing team.
? Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people
? Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function is aligned to the development process.
? Resolve issues and remove barriers to success
? Follow the project delivery process to ensure standards are kept consistent across all projects
? Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
? Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
? Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
? Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
? Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
? Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
? Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
Ideal candidates for the Ecommerce Project Manager
- Minimum of 2 years IT Project Management experience
- ? Experience of Managing budgets of £200K to -£1m
- ? Understanding of infrastructure and software development lifecycles,together with a
strong Project Management methodology experience.
- ? Vendor and Supplier Management
- ? Must have demonstrable experience of managing and influencing stakeholders within an organisation
- ? Excellent communication skills in order to conduct and moderate technical exchange
workshops with stakeholders
- ? Strong skills in people management, risk management, process organisation and
technical expertise, negotiating and issue resolution capabilities.
- ? Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
- ? Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- ? Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- ? Excellent report-writing and analytical skills.
- ? Strong listening and questioning skills.
- ? Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures
presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.
Benefits of Ecommerce Project Manager Role
22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata) and your birthday off
£500 referral fee (recommend a friend for a job!)
Season ticket loan
Regular nights out
Private health scheme (after 1 year)
Optical Care Vouchers
Perkbox employee benefits scheme
Apply today !