My client are recruiting for an experienced Procurement Officer to provide related procurement activities through the procurement team. My client is looking for a team player that will have a proven track record in procurement/project management and must be experienced in delivering projects on time, within budget and to high quality standards.
My client is a front runner in the public sector across the UK. My client provides a range of procurement and community regeneration services to a large number of public sector organisations, where they have delivered multi million pounds worth of savings through their procurement processes.
- To produce and manage technically excellent specifications including mini- competitions; direct awards; tender reports and efficiency savings reports;
- To support and report to the Framework Manager in relation to agreed targets
- Passionate about delivering continuous improvement;
- Managing external relationships with members, suppliers, contractors, consultants and partners to support the businesses objectives
- Understand and maximise value for money on behalf of their members.
- Ideally a confident and highly motivated individual
- Ability to plan construction and facilities management projects from cradle to grave
- Experienced within OJEU and EU Procurement
- CIPS qualified
- Can work as part of a team or individually
- Keen to progress in a forward thinking organisation
- Previous exposure in a construction beneficial
My client is looking to offer a base salary of up to £37,500k + competitive package for the ideal candidate